• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley User & Flaks

Redcoat

Oakley Beginner
Hi board, I just got into wearing Oakleys, mostly for golf, but also driving and leisure. I bought two pair of polished white Flaks and one pair of black half jacket 2.0. LOVE them both and the clarity rocks.
Sort of bummed on how the Flaks fit though, no fault of Oakley. My left eye bone structure/brow apparently jut out more than my right side, so when I "fully" seat the flaks (even with the large nose pads) my eyelashes brush the left lens when I look up or smile. Very frustrating!! This foes not happen with the HJ 2.0. I will just have to get used to that I suppose, due to my jacked-up head :)

Have you tried the larger nose pieces on them? They'll lift the glasses up and away from your face. Depending on the person, they may go up too high and allow more light in under the lenses though.

Last edited:
I have that problem with my flaks too. But then again my head looks like sloth from goonies.

Maybe stick with the halfs then, i love the Flaks my nose bridge is thin and longish- not huge but with larger pads Flaks along with Sj 2's r best fit for me. Gascan s too but I sold all mine to get $ for the car I promptly totaled 2 weeks later ow can still feel the airbag 3 weeks after.... I like the hj also but felt I was just repeating favorite flak color ways so stuck with flak.

Back