• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley's....fake?

Sometimes it feels like your been mocked because you got caught & bought a fake it's happens I've fallen foul to a Fake and its sickens you . But the intentions of MOST Forum members are good so stick around learn a little & you'll not get caught again.

Ps if it makes you feel a little better i too have fallen for a fake (twice) it hurts but you get over it .

I don't think anyone's chimed in yet, but those are fake.

Please post pics of the other two pairs. By the way, as a rule, if the glasses come with tags, they're fake. Oakleys come in boxes with a microfiber cloth and warranty paperwork. Never a hanging tag.

Try not to fell too bad, I got my first pair about 1990 and have a few pairs now and I got caught by some (with hindsight) obviously fake Juliets. Learn from it and hopefully the other 2 are ok.

i´d go find out where that "oakley rep" lives...

then, i´d toss a grenade in his house while he´s playing UNO in the living room with his family...

but that´s just me - i could be over reacting a bit...but not really......

i´d go find out where that "oakley rep" lives...

then, i´d toss a grenade in his house while he´s playing UNO in the living room with his family...

but that´s just me - i could be over reacting a bit...but not really......

A grenade really ! Not as much fun as a scalpel & a pliers , you could spend hours expressing your feelings towards been sold a fake with a scalpel & pliers and his family could watch whereas a grenade it's kinda over too soon .

But thats just me i'm Irish i should apologise but won't

A grenade really ! Not as much fun as a scalpel & a pliers , you could spend hours expressing your feelings towards been sold a fake with a scalpel & pliers and his family could watch whereas a grenade it's kinda over too soon .

But thats just me i'm Irish i should apologise but won't
this guy gets it !!!!

a tip of the ol hat to you, mate :hi:

Back