Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

Bad Guy Inc. 😎
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I love how a lot on here harken back to the old school pre-lux Oakley days and degrade current Oakley models as 'cookie cutter' or lacking design creativity, but then as soon as a creative design hits they rag on it too....🤦‍♂️

Some folks just have to be perpetually bitter 🤷‍♂️

diezal11

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Colorado
I love how a lot on here harken back to the old school pre-lux Oakley days and degrade current Oakley models as 'cookie cutter' or lacking design creativity, but then as soon as a creative design hits they rag on it too....🤦‍♂️

Some folks just have to be perpetually bitter 🤷‍♂️
This^
Cause so many people when OTT or scars or OG racing Jackets etc. dropped, said, man those are beautiful, and serve such a logical purpose! When people see OTT in my case now, response is usually, those are ugly, WTF would you use those for.

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

Bad Guy Inc. 😎
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I dig them. Crazy looking different. Again something that you'd wear and someone looks at you wondering what you're wearing.
Not a huge fan of the stems.. I'd love to see more of a hammer instead of the straight but I'll leave final judgment later.
Yeah bro, some hammers would be badass on those!!

"TRUMP"

Gone
Premium Member
O-Town
Oakley just announced that anyone who bought the 49ers pairs can return them for a full refund...

60c78112e321e6880903df5917457ff0--nfl-memes-football-memes.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

New Threads