• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I love how a lot on here harken back to the old school pre-lux Oakley days and degrade current Oakley models as 'cookie cutter' or lacking design creativity, but then as soon as a creative design hits they rag on it too....🤦‍♂️

Some folks just have to be perpetually bitter 🤷‍♂️
This^
Cause so many people when OTT or scars or OG racing Jackets etc. dropped, said, man those are beautiful, and serve such a logical purpose! When people see OTT in my case now, response is usually, those are ugly, WTF would you use those for.

I dig them. Crazy looking different. Again something that you'd wear and someone looks at you wondering what you're wearing.
Not a huge fan of the stems.. I'd love to see more of a hammer instead of the straight but I'll leave final judgment later.
Yeah bro, some hammers would be badass on those!!

Oakley just announced that anyone who bought the 49ers pairs can return them for a full refund...

60c78112e321e6880903df5917457ff0--nfl-memes-football-memes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they do a little more with the stems. Provided it doesn't look weird on my skinny head when I go to try them on im gonna get them haha

Back