• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale New OBSESSED, Made in Italy, Buy Your Lady Some Oakleys!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

Ok guys, its time to buy your lady a pair of Oakleys for a change! I've bought my wife 7 pairs so I can get away with buying many more for me ;). To the women on the forum, here is one for you:

Brand new Oakley Obsessed OO9192-11. Frame is Crystal Iris and lenses are Black Violet. Everything is 10/10. My wife tried them on and said they are very comfortable with the rubber nose pads and rubber inside the arms. I do not have the box but it will come with an Oakley microfiber bag.

I purchased these for my wife but she doesn't think she can pull them off. I think they look good on her but I guess she doesn't always trust my judgement :confused:

Price is reduced to $60 USD shipped. I have a few small items listed in the Misc. Oakley section so can ship with these if anyone is interested:

For Sale - NEW iPod Case, Arm Band, Poker Chip, Luggage ID Tag, Torpedo Metal Case
For Sale - 2 Wallet Boxes, Custom Box, IH Sign, Shopping Bag
For Sale - NEW Voyage Belts, Black and Blue

obsessed5.jpg
obsessed4.jpg
obsessed3.jpg
obsessed2.jpg
obsessed.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Make me an offer :idk:

Come on guys! Get out of the dog house and buy your better half a pair of Oakleys :brunette:

Price reduced from $70 USD shipped anywhere in Cont. North America to $60 USD. Wiling to ship Worldwide. Thanks for looking.

Latest Posts

Back