• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New old guy here

Kurt H

Oakley Enthusiast
Howdy all. I don't have a huge collection of glasses, I wear the ones I have. First pair was free, my brother gave me his Blades, eons ago. Years later I was in the Shamrock pub in Sarasota FL, went to the head, came back and my glasses were gone from my table. Couple months later I saw the guy who was sitting next to me with my Blade lenses in some crappy frames. I confronted him, and he admitted to stealing them. Called Oakley, told the guy my story, he took pity on me. Said, send em in. They sent them back a brand new pair. :) Fast forward many years, I am riding in same brother's boat, stood up and they blew off my head into Lake Lanier. :( Bought the M Frames, I don't know exactly what color red they are, still have them. Was given a pair of Flak 2.0 XL as a gift, and bought myself a Christmas present last month of new Prism Black Iridium Polarized lenses, which are the bomb.

Howdy all. I don't have a huge collection of glasses, I wear the ones I have. First pair was free, my brother gave me his Blades, eons ago. Years later I was in the Shamrock pub in Sarasota FL, went to the head, came back and my glasses were gone from my table. Couple months later I saw the guy who was sitting next to me with my Blade lenses in some crappy frames. I confronted him, and he admitted to stealing them. Called Oakley, told the guy my story, he took pity on me. Said, send em in. They sent them back a brand new pair. :) Fast forward many years, I am riding in same brother's boat, stood up and they blew off my head into Lake Lanier. :( Bought the M Frames, I don't know exactly what color red they are, still have them. Was given a pair of Flak 2.0 XL as a gift, and bought myself a Christmas present last month of new Prism Black Iridium Polarized lenses, which are the bomb.
Glad you were able to get your Blades back! Ballsy to wear them to the same place he stole them from lol. Sucks they went into the lake, but better lost than stolen I think!

Latest Posts

Back