• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New OTT And Medusa?

DhameonXX

Oakley Beginner
So I went to my local Oakley store here in Austin and got to chatting about the death of the X-Metal lenses and aside from the usual news of new Juliets the rep at the store also told me they will be re-releasing the Over The Top and Medusa. Has anyone else heard anything about this as well? Prices, colors, or just juicy rumours?

Yeah I would love to have an OTT setting on a shelf as a display, but would probably never wear it out. I can't imagine it would sell very well especially given the cost of producing it. But you never know.

Actually these were rumored two years ago to be part of the heritage release. It may happen.
I mean, who really wears the eyeshade around? Actually I heard the OTT, not the Medusa. This was from a regional rep

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415111380.470055.jpg

How's this? :)

I know the next sales meeting is in a couple weeks, I'm not a rep but I know a few. I will ask and see what they hear at the meeting. I got a glimpse of the spring catalog and the OTT wasn't in there.

Back