• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pennys, Are They Legit?

Dardonardo

Oakley Expert
Spain
Hi guys,

I bought this from a guy that did not even say that these were Pennys on the online add.

Now I have never seen Pennys before so I hope you can help me to see if they are real. They have a serial number that matches the model, it is a polished frame with black iridium lenses and the serial number is PB002517. They also come with a copper? Coin. I give you a link to some of the pictures, if you have a moment I would appreciate your thoughts on these.

Thanks!!

All sizes | Oakley Penny | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

They look right. A lot of times people don't even realize what they have when they post them for sale. I have not seen any fakes myself but I can't imagine if they were fakes someone would have the box and coin.

that I can't help you with, I don't know myself how everyone gets information from serial numbers.

Great catch. I'm sure no one would go to the trouble of faking the box and coin for that matter. Its too extreme. You definitely got a legit Penny. And a nice one too.

Latest Posts

Back