• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New performance model?

rbileader

Oakley Expert
Was just reading the below article about the release of the DRT5 MTB helmet and can't for the life of me figure out what glasses those are on top. They look a little like JB/Racing Jackets...but I don't think so. And don't think that's the Field Jacket. Hell, I don't know.

Anyone at at Eurobike?
oakley-drt5-glasses-jpg-1531155173.jpg?crop=1xw:0.jpg
Oakley Mountain Bike Helmets and Apparel - Cycling Helmets & Gear

Yeah, appears so. I was hoping for something Field Jacket'ish...just not as clunky looking. Racing Jacket 2.0 maybe. Oh well, guess not.

Yeah, appears so. I was hoping for something Field Jacket'ish...just not as clunky looking. Racing Jacket 2.0 maybe. Oh well, guess not.
Crosslink Zero?

A bit smaller, but similar shape and very comfortable, although you would need a friendly optician to provide you with lenses.

Strangely enough I think that pic made the Field Jackets look slimmer than before. Polished black seems to do great for these frames in that respect.

Still waiting for OCP and discount. If the geometry is like the Flight Jacket, I'm going to like it, which kinda irks me because that might effectively make me question the point of using the Jawbreaker anymore.

Anybody have both Field Jacket AND Dispatch 1 side by side? Ive almost given up on trying to find D1s and at least from photos it looks like field jacket seems similar in size. I dont have around me anywhere I can try field jackets so if anyone does, lemme know :)

Back