• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pit Boss Lenses

Lamsouth

Oakley Beginner
Atlanta
I recently got my new oo +red iridium polarized lenses for my PB in the mail and installed them. They are awesome. Thanks to Dr Chop for a great purchase.

dahuga8u.jpg

How hard was it to change the lens? I just sent a set of my PB off today to Oakley for lens replacement. They recommended not trying this on my own. Does anyone have a video to this process? Oh yeah I like the new lenses.

How hard was it to change the lens? I just sent a set of my PB off today to Oakley for lens replacement. They recommended not trying this on my own. Does anyone have a video to this process? Oh yeah I like the new lenses.
They just pop out like any other o matter frame. You paid for nothing

They probably say that because you cant buy replacement lenses unless you call them. There arent many frames these days that the lenses are hard to replace yourself. The only pair out of my collection I wont bother with is the Spikes.

The only extra was $15 shipping and a $5 handling fee by the UPS drop off location. Not too big of a deal.

The beauty of the O matter lenses is that they pop in and out very easily. I can appreciate your hesitancy because Pit Bosses aren't cheap. I practiced with my fuel cells a couple of times before actually changing my Pit Boss lenses. It worked out great.

Back