• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pit Boss Rootbeer

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Still have one.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wish you had the Matte blk/titanium pair, I still need those!

@juarez clear your pms, Im trying to Pm you, thanks

Just did. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Wish you had the Matte blk/titanium pair, I still need those!

Just curious, how is the fit and feel of the Pit Boss? I really like the look, but if they don't fit right then it's useless. What would you compare the fit to?

Username Hidden said:
Just curious, how is the fit and feel of the Pit Boss? I really like the look, but if they don't fit right then it's useless. What would you compare the fit to?

I wore mine for the first time today and they have great coverage. A little on the heavy side, but I don't see any frame on the top or bottom in my peripheral vision. They were really comfey too! I'd say feel is similar to slightly larger fuel cells

Username Hidden said:

They are way too big for my face, so I'm just after them fro the collectibility. I would say they are comparable to the Jawbone or new Ten as far as size of lenses and frame.

Username Hidden said:
They are way too big for my face, so I'm just after them fro the collectibility. I would say they are comparable to the Jawbone or new Ten as far as size of lenses and frame.

Username Hidden said:
I wore mine for the first time today and they have great coverage. A little on the heavy side, but I don't see any frame on the top or bottom in my peripheral vision. They were really comfey too! I'd say feel is similar to slightly larger fuel cells

Mahalo for the feedback guys! I wasn't thinking when I asked the question that people have different size heads and types of faces, duh. Anyway, I've tried on Fuel Cells, they fit alright but not really that comfortable. I've also tried on Jawbones and Tens, those frames fit me a lot better. Anyway, I'm not seriously in the market for PB's right now, but thought I'd gather some feedback for future reference. Mahalo again!

Bump:laugh:

I Can't Believe No One's Jumped On These, It's A Great Price
If I Didn't Have A Pair Already They'd Be In My Case

Take Care Bill