• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Polarized Frogskins

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Has anyone else heard anything about a new polarized pair of Frogskins soon to be released?

- Matte Black with Polarized Ruby Iridium
- Matte Black with Polarized Ice Iridium

They sound like Polarized versions of the Fire/Ice collection (although the Fire was Fire iridium).

I am aware of 3 'to be released' Polarized Matte Black Frogskins, there is no detail of exclusivity or signature so my anticipation is of their availability to to widespread enough that obtaining pairs should be a comfortable task.

Matte Black - Ruby P 24-202
Matte Black - Ice P 24-203
Matte Black - Emerald P 24-304

Good info Ash. What else do you know that's upcoming for Frogskins? It's heading in to the final releases of this year and so far we have this Polarized collection, Alpha Decay, Soft Touch series, Surf Deck, and Snow Deck. I think we're due another couple of collab releases based on the past few years.

I hear there will also be a Polished Black w/ Ruby Iridium release soon. Not polarized though.

Sorry a bit OT but i saw a pair of polarised ice holbrooks on the bay the other day didn't know these where about thought they must be fake but anyway i'm guessing they will both be coming out along side each other?

If they were matte black with polarised ice then yes, looks like the Holbrooks have the same range as these new Frogskins. Did you see the microbag? Was it standard or are these some new limited editions with a different microbag?

Yeah it was matte black mate i didn't spot the bag it couldn't have been anything special if i didn't spot it...

Back