• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Premium Feature: Change Your Username

It could be a masochistic streak within himself that he hasn't yet recognised but subconsciously his interactions with you fuel this desire !
Maybe his projected meaness towards you is in some ways a wanting desire for you to be mean to him but as your such a nice guy this frustrates him even more causing him to be meaner with each response .
I concur. :)

It could be a masochistic streak within himself that he hasn't yet recognised but subconsciously his interactions with you fuel this desire !
Maybe his projected meaness towards you is in some ways a wanting desire for you to be mean to him but as your such a nice guy this frustrates him even more causing him to be meaner with each response .

Not really.

Maybe everyone should change their name to @OakleyFrankFMJ well everyone except @QLR1 .

I like my name just fine. May drop the 1 off my name, but who knows. I would never want to be another Frank.
And if @QLR1 was to be honest to himself he would concur too .
Nah.
He's just going to live a LIE. ;)
It is easy deceiving myself. Whatever yall want to believe ;)

I plan on just doing slight knockoffs of popular members...

Like a pop quiz, I try the guessing game, they are popular afterall:

Mustpot - Rustpot
702Infant - 702baby
Skank - OakleyFrankFMJ
The_BirdWhoCanDoA360WithHisNeck - I have no idea The_Wannabe?
Oakleydork - OakleyGuru? Hey this could be anybody.
BootlessD17 - BAD17
Houston O Swine - DallasOHog
Abominable Snowman - Yeti
Dyervideo - Dyeraudio
Schroeder O Hamburg - LinusOBerlin

Like a pop quiz, I try the guessing game, they are popular afterall:

Mustpot - Rustpot
702Infant - 702baby
Skank - OakleyFrankFMJ
The_BirdWhoCanDoA360WithHisNeck - I have no idea The_Wannabe?
Oakleydork - OakleyGuru? Hey this could be anybody.
BootlessD17 - BAD17
Houston O Swine - DallasOHog
Abominable Snowman - Yeti
Dyervideo - Dyeraudio
Schroeder O Hamburg - LinusOBerlin

Agree with Nivram, the_owl...

I was thinking Oakleydork was supposed to be Oakleynerd... (BTW there actually already is a member called Oakley Dork, only not merged as a single word)

I had no guess for BootlessD17, but, if you mean BAPD77, I don't have a better guess...

I was thinking somebody else for Schroeder O Hamburg but I think you're right, it's LOB...

Back