• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Premium Feature: Change Your Username

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Just introduced a new feature - Premium Members now have the ability to change their own username once every 90 days.

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 7.23.59 PM.png

Enjoy! As always - feel free to reach out with any new feature suggestions!

Awesome!

Although I wouldn't want to change mine, it is nice not having to hound you to do this.

@OakleyFrankFMJ, you sure you don't want to cancel your membership? :vinsent::assassin:

Awesome!

Although I wouldn't want to change mine, it is nice not having to hound you to do this.

@OakleyFrankFMJ, you sure you don't want to cancel your membership? :vinsent::assassin:
I bet that would make you extremely happy if I just up and disappeared. @TexxxZ im sure would think you're very MEAN but we all know that's just a front and you would probably miss me more than anyone else. ;)

I might change mine. I didn't think about it much when I signed on but it implies I have some sort of addiction.

I plan on just doing slight knockoffs of popular members...
Mustpot
702Infant
Skank (pretty sure that's Mrs. Frank's name already though)
The_BirdWhoCanDoA360WithHisNeck
Oakleydork
BootlessD17
Houston O Swine
Abominable Snowman
Dyervideo
Schroeder O Hamburg

I bet that would make you extremely happy if I just up and disappeared. @TexxxZ im sure would think you're very MEAN but we all know that's just a front and you would probably miss me more than anyone else. ;)

It could be a masochistic streak within himself that he hasn't yet recognised but subconsciously his interactions with you fuel this desire !
Maybe his projected meaness towards you is in some ways a wanting desire for you to be mean to him but as your such a nice guy this frustrates him even more causing him to be meaner with each response .

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back