• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Prizm Low Light

You mean these glasses work like a Blacklight ?

Better not wear them in a movie theater or hotel room... eww

We have UV flashlights at work so we've tried them in a few hotel rooms... Quite scary to see how many weird stains show up. They work very well with Oakley persimmon lenses btw :D:cool:

We have UV flashlights at work so we've tried them in a few hotel rooms... Quite scary to see how many weird stains show up. They work very well with Oakley persimmon lenses btw :D:cool:
Worst when it's on the ceiling, like a sword of Damocles hanging over you

Correspondent with Black Violet Gradient lens. @vbz

71jVhkkJMLL._SX355_.jpg

Some available here and there on various websites.

Have you tried Przim Rose @vbzter ?

Also - you may consider a pair of Correspondent with Black Violet Gradient lens. Its my faveroute low light light lens. Its incredible, simply as that! :)

Prizm rose is pretty dark (about 20%) and doesn't work too well for night skiing. It is my preferred lens as long as there is daylight (the iridium snow prizms only have an advantage in bright light and for looking cool:cool-20:) There is prizm pink snow in goggles which is much lighter then rose and has less contrast, but it was a bit meh when I tried it so I'm sticking to HI yellow for low light.

Black violet sounds tempting if I can find donor lenses for Split jackets ;)

Have you tried Przim Rose @vbzter ?

Also - you may consider a pair of Correspondent with Black Violet Gradient lens. Its my faveroute low light light lens. Its incredible, simply as that! :)

Thanks for the advices! Prizm Rose might be too dark and since I'm not using goggles and instead wearing sport glasses like Radar EV/Jawbreaker/EVZero/Windjacket 2.0 the lens options are pretty limited.. However I found Prizm Rose on available for Wind Jacket 2.0 on Oakleys website, could be good for cloudy days.

Black Violet Gradient sounds interesting, not really into Correspondent but will keep my eyes open for this lens!

Thanks for the advices! Prizm Rose might be too dark and since I'm not using goggles and instead wearing sport glasses like Radar EV/Jawbreaker/EVZero/Windjacket 2.0 the lens options are pretty limited.. However I found Prizm Rose on available for Wind Jacket 2.0 on Oakleys website, could be good for cloudy days.

Black Violet Gradient sounds interesting, not really into Correspondent but will keep my eyes open for this lens!

Rose is perfect for overcast, it just gets too dark at night. Good thing too that it is less expensive than the other wind jacket lens options ;)

Back