• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Prizm Low Light

Prizm rose is pretty dark (about 20%) and doesn't work too well for night skiing. It is my preferred lens as long as there is daylight (the iridium snow prizms only have an advantage in bright light and for looking cool:cool-20:) There is prizm pink snow in goggles which is much lighter then rose and has less contrast, but it was a bit meh when I tried it so I'm sticking to HI yellow for low light.

Black violet sounds tempting if I can find donor lenses for Split jackets ;)

P42 is a good option for SJ - possible donor from Racing Jacket?

Yeah - I’ve got Prizm Rose on my WJ 2.0..
Thanks for the advices! Prizm Rose might be too dark and since I'm not using goggles and instead wearing sport glasses like Radar EV/Jawbreaker/EVZero/Windjacket 2.0 the lens options are pretty limited.. However I found Prizm Rose on available for Wind Jacket 2.0 on Oakleys website, could be good for cloudy days.

Black Violet Gradient sounds interesting, not really into Correspondent but will keep my eyes open for this lens!

Me too - I don’t particularly like the frame but sometimes it has to be done if the lens is so sweet.

Another option is Violet Minute or BVI Crosshair S or Violet Warden. All would work from activities it’s just some say they’re a bit girly! :)

If it's an asian fit Radar EV there are a few slight differences other than the nose bomb (arms sit wider and the lens shape is just slightly different at least in the Asian Fit Radar EVs I have compared to my regular Radar EVs).

I am getting a low light Radar EV this week so I will let you know if it is AF or regular when it shows up.

Just got my Radar EV today. They are regular fit, NOT Asian fit.

At this point, other than the very slight tint to it I don't see anything super exciting. Might need to use them in a darker environment later tonight. But at least for now it feels like a not quite clear replacement for clear lenses.

It is definitely not similar to HI yellow iridium nor Prizm Trail. Again... It just has a very slight tint to it. I guess there is a certain cool factor to the Low Light lens sticker but other than that...

Me too - I don’t particularly like the frame but sometimes it has to be done if the lens is so sweet.

Another option is Violet Minute or BVI Crosshair S or Violet Warden. All would work from activities it’s just some say they’re a bit girly! :)

I'll keep my eyes open for BVI, maybe I'll find a frame that I can get used to!

Just got my Radar EV today. They are regular fit, NOT Asian fit.

At this point, other than the very slight tint to it I don't see anything super exciting. Might need to use them in a darker environment later tonight. But at least for now it feels like a not quite clear replacement for clear lenses.

It is definitely not similar to HI yellow iridium nor Prizm Trail. Again... It just has a very slight tint to it. I guess there is a certain cool factor to the Low Light lens sticker but other than that...

Thanks for the update. I suppose they are #oo9208-6538? Sounds like a clear lens with a higher cool factor.

I'll keep my eyes open for BVI, maybe I'll find a frame that I can get used to!

Thanks for the update. I suppose they are #oo9208-6538? Sounds like a clear lens with a higher cool factor.

Yes that is the SKU.
And they are not quite clear (slight tint on them) so I would be curious as to what the LT % is on them.

Nice. Gonna look into these. I find I’m often wishing I had a pair that were lower light. I have some violet iridium, but they’re not quite light enough

Back