• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Purchase A Very Rare Find Of A New Styling

LOL...Im glad you guys found the two versions. I was starting to think Gix-916 and I were going to get hunted down and caged if we didnt prove to you what we had seen. Thanks for posting photos guys..

nah... u won't be hunted down, will just recommend u guys to an eye doc to get your eyes checked... hahaha!!

it's an interesting find u guys came across... if there's a chance to pop by that shop again, take a pic if possible for us to take a look and compare.

thanks!

Alright...so I am confused. Please keep in mind that I am not into Jawbones or Radars. But what is the difference between the Echelon and the "true carbon finish"? Or isn't there one?

The Limited Edition Echelons had a matte carbon finish, the regular "true carbon" is gloss finish.
Radars come in Echelon and true carbon
Jawbones only Echelon

So we were surprised when O-Migo and Gix-916 saw a glossy version of Echelon Jawbones at a store.

i actually got them in market street at the Ostore they had 3 come in on a shipment and i guess there is two color ways on the echelon jawbone 1st series were matte carbon fiber the ones after were a polished true carbon like the flak jackets. so i have the matte ones. (at least thats what they told me there)

When did you get them, I was in there in the 20th and they were sold out...

so... official word from Oakley "There was just one mode of the Echelon Jawbone and it had a matte finish"

i guess this is getting curiouser... :confused:

There is a difference, glad I got the matte finish first.
6258833273_dc9924cbd1_b.jpg

Back