• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
By the way, it came with a soft pouch and that's it. No hard case. Is that how it really is?

If you want a frame that comes with a hard case the Flak 2.0 comes with one.

The HJ2.0 doesn’t. But for $20 you can get one at the store. Or keep a look out here guys unload them all the time because they have so many. $10 can get you one.

If you want a frame that comes with a hard case the Flak 2.0 comes with one.

The HJ2.0 doesn’t. But for $20 you can get one at the store. Or keep a look out here guys unload them all the time because they have so many. $10 can get you one.
Thanks for the tip. I'll check our local shopping sites.

Found this pair-O-fakes deluxe at the goodwill. Thought they were pretty funny

20191109_113617.jpg

20191109_113634.jpg

20191109_113650.jpg

To start off I’ve never owned a pair of Oakley sunglasses, but I recently got into cycling and I been looking into getting a par of Jawbreakers. Watched a lot of videos and read through forums n seems to be a lot of fakes on offer up. Currently looking at these, but have a lack of photos to tell. Can anyone confirm

B2A6502A-EFB0-4944-8011-CA037E93FEB1.png

To start off I’ve never owned a pair of Oakley sunglasses, but I recently got into cycling and I been looking into getting a par of Jawbreakers. Watched a lot of videos and read through forums n seems to be a lot of fakes on offer up. Currently looking at these, but have a lack of photos to tell. Can anyone confirm

View attachment 675212

I would need more photos but I've seen that color scheme before as well with Prizm road and the price looks ok. Firts impressions for me they are legit but we d need more pics.

Back