• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Purchases

doowutchyalike

I should Work at Oakley
NC
I've gotten these over the past couple weeks, just hadn't had time to take pics:
Splitjacketdarkgreylightgrey.jpg

RadarGarkGreyFireAsian.jpg

RadarCarbonfiberfirecustom.jpg

PitBullGunmetalFMJfire.jpg

PitBosspolblkgunmetalVR28.jpg

MonsterDogCrystalblkruby.jpg

FastJacketLemonPeelFire.jpg

WatchTB2_1-1.jpg

pit boss & pit bull
DOPE!
thank you for sharing with us . . .

congrats on that TBII! it's on my list :biggrin:

No joke this time, found the TB2 on CL for $800, I was skeptical but seller was only an hour away so we set up to meet. Turns out the guy worked at a vault so he got it at a good price, but the band did have scratches all over it. With the help of a fellow collector, he suggested I take some fine steel wool and polish it up and to my amazement, it took every little scuff or mark off that band and it looks brand new again! Now I won't be so afraid to wear it, if I ever scuff it up I'll pull out the steel wool again.

No joke this time, found the TB2 on CL for $800, I was skeptical but seller was only an hour away so we set up to meet. Turns out the guy worked at a vault so he got it at a good price, but the band did have scratches all over it. With the help of a fellow collector, he suggested I take some fine steel wool and polish it up and to my amazement, it took every little scuff or mark off that band and it looks brand new again! Now I won't be so afraid to wear it, if I ever scuff it up I'll pull out the steel wool again.

this is the best information ever. I owe you a debt of gratitude, I was not looking forward to disassembling mine to polish the band...THANK YOU!!!

Latest Posts

Back