• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New R1 and R2

RoTors

I am Jim Jannard...
Just had these arrive.

Almost complete Polished R2. Missing the coin. If anyone has one that they are tired of, let me know :cool:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The R1's rubber was shot and needed replaced. OEM lenses were scratched with cracks so I installed custom cut Ruby lenses and @Linegear Official rubber. Here are the final results.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Amazing !!!!!!
Dude you have some serious metal addiction and I like that :p

These are fantastic! Good luck getting a coin, there is 1 on the bay right now for over 100 bucks (that's the current bid) insane amount for a coin, even though it is pretty sick.

Love the R1! Beautiful!!

These are fantastic! Good luck getting a coin, there is 1 on the bay right now for over 100 bucks (that's the current bid) insane amount for a coin, even though it is pretty sick.

Love the R1! Beautiful!!

I want a coin, but over $100? I don't want one THAT bad :twitch:

Wore the ruby R1 the other day and really loved 'em.

Hi there love the Romeo 1 as they look similar to a pair a just acquired but I was told they were fake however I am not totally sure they are. What markings are specific to the romeo1. Either way they have me hooked and I am saving for a pair of juliets now.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi there love the Romeo 1 as they look similar to a pair a just acquired but I was told they were fake however I am not totally sure they are. What markings are specific to the romeo1. Either way they have me hooked and I am saving for a pair of juliets now.

Thanks in advance

Steve
Start a new thread with some good photos of yours and the Romeo fans here will take a look. Or post to the fakes thread in the general sunglasses discussion forum - it's one of the stickies.