• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New R3 Sun Release

Please don't say things like that.

It's baseless and does nothing but drum up more venting of all that we see negative as being direct a result of Luxottica, when in reality you have no idea how the innerworkings are handled.

Sorry you're right gotta stay positive. Hoping luxx pumps in $ to increase oakleys ability and capacity to create new unique, disruptive designs. I am hearing that there's more of an integration going on.

Regarding the M2 XL can't fully recall what the difference was and if it was just larger from the renderings. Should get some pics of some of the styles soon and I'll post if I get anymore info.

Please don't say things like that.

It's baseless and does nothing but drum up more venting of all that we see negative as being direct a result of Luxottica, when in reality you have no idea how the innerworkings are handled.
Unofficial photo of M2 XL.
uploadfromtaptalk1436010293419.jpg

Triggerman looks cool. Looks like a cross between a Badman, and XS in O-matter. I'll have to see it in person, before deciding if I want to pick that up though. I was surprised how much I liked the Tailhook, and Tailend after they came out. My initial reaction when I saw them online was very uninspired. After seeing in person, I really liked them. I'll hold out on judging these until they are in hand.

Personally I'd like to see the M2 XL. Hopefully it's a true XL and not just an M2 with a taller brow a la Radarlock. At least the Radar had a bit more shape over the Pitch, even if they should have used the Range.

Wouldn't be surprised if it just runs it taller, with the sole intention to match the Radar EV. Digging into that speculation, I'd think the mindset is answering customers questioning why the two pairs cost the same, but the M2 lacks the same heightened viewing range.

It is actually coming out in 7 SKU's. One of which is a new lens color option they are releasing. Not sure if that colorway is limited edition yet though. If you want to know the colorways let me know and ill throw them up here

I think we would all be interested in learning the triggerman colorways, and if you are able also some info on the new lens color you mentioned. :popcorn:

Give me an exact replica of the Juliet in O-matter even and I'll start paying attention. And yes, I know of the crappy knock-offs, I don't want to put whatever the hell they are made of anywhere near my face, thanks very much!

That said, I quite like the look of these.
YES! Like the moon was to the mars!

Back