• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New R3 Sun Release

Triggerman looks cool. Looks like a cross between a Badman, and XS in O-matter. I'll have to see it in person, before deciding if I want to pick that up though. I was surprised how much I liked the Tailhook, and Tailend after they came out. My initial reaction when I saw them online was very uninspired. After seeing in person, I really liked them. I'll hold out on judging these until they are in hand.

I completely agree with you there. The Tailhook is one of my favorite pairs to wear now after I decided I wouldn't buy any initially.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
New lens tint is called torch iridium but it's an exclusive.

Here are some pics of the polished black with ruby

ah yeah, Torch was discussed a while ago. It was only promoted for goggles at the time as a Prizm, though.

And I hate to sound like a hater over an upcoming release, but those Triggers' remind me too much of XM fakes. Matte could pass better, or making the main color silver and accent black imo

Last edited:
View attachment 162335 View attachment 162336 View attachment 162337 New lens tint is called torch iridium but it's an exclusive.
Here are some pics of the polished black with ruby

Thanks for sharing these photos! These look very interesting and I am already thinking of doing some interesting colorways for Custom Cerakote projects. @the-8O8-state, I wonder if your source has any info on that Oakley Knife that has been discussed about on being released later this year.

Last edited:
ah yeah, Torch was discussed a while ago. It was only promoted for goggles at the time as a Prizm, though.

And I hate to sound like a hater over an upcoming release, but those Triggers' remind me too much of XM fakes. Matte could pass better, or making the main color silver and accent black imo

I completely agree, not liking the looks of those at all.

Latest Posts

Back