• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Racing Jackets

Buzcheva

Oakley Beginner
Hey I bought some white Racing Jacket Prizm road glasses last week. Just wondering if there are parts available to customise them? Also what are the best lenses for field sports? I play cricket most weekends and was going to use them for that.

Cheers all

Matt

Hey I bought some white Racing Jacket Prizm road glasses last week. Just wondering if there are parts available to customise them? Also what are the best lenses for field sports? I play cricket most weekends and was going to use them for that.

Cheers all

Matt
Welcome to the forum.

There is actually a PRIZM cricket lens that is out now. Not sure if they are made for racing jackets though but it's worth a try. ;)

Matt, nice pair to pickup and use!

If they don't make the cricket lens specific for those try the Prizm infield or outfield and see what you think. Same application and concept.

Work with @Oakster . Top notch guy! He'll get you sorted out. But yes there are multiple items out there to customize them. Look also for Jawbone parts as they fit (except the icons).

Back