• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Release Impressions

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
So the new SGH releases are definitely more along the lines of old school releases. Nothing super flashy just great styles that people expect from Oakley.

IMG_1952_zpsa8771e1b.jpg

Square Wire- similar to past releases and no spring hinge. Great fit.

IMG_1951_zps27634c53.jpg

Valve- love the fit. Feels like a pair of old Straight Jackets

IMG_1953_zps7a98c634.jpg

M2- again loving the fit. So light and not quite as tight to the head as Radar. I do love my Radars but these feel great.

Thanks for posting!

Are the valves the same as the older ones?

Also, has anyone seen the Quarter Jacket? I saw them on O-review and I'm curious as to see how they fit in relation to the Half Jackets

Thanks for posting!

Are the valves the same as the older ones?

Also, has anyone seen the Quarter Jacket? I saw them on O-review and I'm curious as to see how they fit in relation to the Half Jackets

The valves are all new design, they are actually posted on the Oakley website right now in the "new releases" section. And I would take a guess that since the quarter jackets are more youth oriented, we won't really be seeing anyone on the forum modeling them. ;)

Quarter Jackets get a thumbs up from me!

I like the contrasting frame vs. ear socks/icons .. adds pop to boring all one colour frames we've seen in the past

The M2's look old school sweet, sadly i can't really swing em!

Back