• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New releases for April

The Tailend is really another "see it to believe it" pair like the Madman.

But like the Madman it's really not wrong to be impressed/intrigued with the aesthetic for now, especially because it's at...more reasonable price point. Curious about the extensions on the low outer sides of the lenses. Otherwise, I'm personally inclined to believe the Conductor being a sleeper pair that will grow on people.

****s gonna hit the fan. Discontinued are the flak, radar and M frame. They will keep the 5 top lenses and rubbers for each in stock, for how long I dont know. A 2nd lense is in works for M2. April 1st is what the release date is for O stores.

****s gonna hit the fan. Discontinued are the flak, radar and M frame. They will keep the 5 top lenses and rubbers for each in stock, for how long I dont know. A 2nd lense is in works for M2. April 1st is what the release date is for O stores.
:shock::cry:, so much good stuff being discontinued. They better step up their game and start producing some comparable stuff to make us happy and forget the old stuff they are tossing away like a prom night baby...

How many decades so they need to make something for before people are ok with it being discontinued. Brands have to keep moving forward. The fact that M Frame has lasted this long is shocking.

And Flak disco to my knowledge doesn't yet have an end date.

And once you try on Radar EV, Radar doesn't have a hope of selling beside it. Better in every way.

I think what's happening this year is amazing. Not sure how anyone is complaining.

Just my 2 cents.

How many decades so they need to make something for before people are ok with it being discontinued. Brands have to keep moving forward. The fact that M Frame has lasted this long is shocking.

And Flak disco to my knowledge doesn't yet have an end date.

And once you try on Radar EV, Radar doesn't have a hope of selling beside it. Better in every way.

I think what's happening this year is amazing. Not sure how anyone is complaining.

Just my 2 cents.

Some classic models with good reputacion shouldn't be discontinued...like rayban aviator or wayrfare.

Back