• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New shades

Thanks for all the reply’s! I haven’t bought anything yet, the Flak’s work really well for me, I’m not gonna lie. I was just looking to pick up another pair and something different. Hoping to get somewhere that has some in stock so I can try them on soon.

Here in Louisiana it gets crazy hot and when sweating a lot, I find that sweat rolls down my forehead and down on to the lenses. I was thinking with the Sutro’s not hugging the face so tight that it might eliminate that. Again, I haven’t even tried any on so that might not even be the case.

Welcome.

I'd be careful if you have a smaller face; the Sutro is too big for me as is the Kato. I love Flak 2.0's and Radar EV, though.

You might try the Radar EV. They are not the newest style but you can change out the rubber pieces and lenses; they'll last a long time. Radar EV lenses are also available polarized, which is not true of the Sutro/Kato/Encoder.

Charles

Back