• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Shadow Lawn Creepers

Wish I knew, it's been like that for at least a month. Plenty of people on here didn't exactly receive the best customer service when trying to order their custom Frogskins.

they're different from the pink tiger ones

they are like snake skin with violet lenses. 666 made. Im not sure if I'm allowed to post links in the thread but i could if asked.

There was a long thread about them that I failed to read all of. I ordered a pair of the gray with violet lenses and still have nothing. I emailed them on the 2nd of dec. and I was assured that they would be shipping out on the 5th and don't tell anyone. So here it is middle of january still no glasses and I have filed a dispute through paypal to get my money back. Still no word from them. I say don't buy them.

DONT BUY THEM!!!!!

CHARLIE RESTLESS STILL OWES ME A $700 REFUND!

PayPal won't help you, they told me 45 days passed, so I can't make a claim, and charlie is ignoring me, not returning calls or answering emails.

He's a ****, who obviously played this game before and ripped too many people off! He's smoking too much dope...

Guys, you know me, some of you have done business with me...

If anybody ever asks, please tell them that SLC sucks and that they stand for fraud (not legitimate business).

I will run that a$$hole into the ground if I can!

what do you mean?

I don't know what you guys get, but when I try to look at their store I get a page that says 'We’re closed at the moment. Things should be resolved shortly, please check back soon.' So that's what I was referring to. As far as I can tell they're closed and not selling stuff.

they're different from the pink tiger ones

they are like snake skin with violet lenses. 666 made. Im not sure if I'm allowed to post links in the thread but i could if asked.

The pink tiger style was a prototype they did. They claim it was a one off print but actually it was a standard print that they put a pink base too, that is all. From what we can tell from the forum members who bought them they were originally SW frames which have then been water transfer printed over with this design, which is a shame as the original SW frames are now becoming sought after.

The snake skin is what they then went on to produce and are describing as a limited edition piece but again it's a Frogskins frame they water transfer printed a snake skin design on. They are not official Oakley endorsed Frogskins, they've just bought frames and customised them. You could achieve similar results yourself and pay less to do it.

DONT BUY THEM!!!!!

CHARLIE RESTLESS STILL OWES ME A $700 REFUND!

PayPal won't help you, they told me 45 days passed, so I can't make a claim, and charlie is ignoring me, not returning calls or answering emails.

He's a ****, who obviously played this game before and ripped too many people off! He's smoking too much dope...

Sorry to hear this fella, that is not good.

Latest Posts

Back