• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Shadow Lawn Creepers

He's a ****, who obviously played this game before and ripped too many people off! He's smoking too much dope...

But odd how the forum won't scramble the c-word, but will scramble **** (see it's done it again, these asterisks represent the letters f u k c but in a certain order)

now i know why i haven't seen any pics of the SLC frogs. pretty relieved i pulled out of buying both the prototype and the snakeskin.

That's crazy! I was under the impression everyone got refunds. I am glad to have gotten mine then....sorry to hear people are being screwed by these @$$holes though.

Jono you are lucky man. I just hate SLC!!!

to be fair, Charlie was pretty prompt in his communication with me, and he didn't ask much questions when i wanted a refund on both the prototype and the snakeskins.

but the bottomline is, i was put-off by the fact that these were basically water-transfer printing stuff, instead of official Oakley artist release etc. but to each his own i suppose.

still no freund Chris . . . that's pretty sad and probably to late to open a claim via pay pal.
what an *******!!

still no freund Chris . . . that's pretty sad and probably to late to open a claim via pay pal.
what an *******!!

He obviously played this game before... What a bastard. Have we got somebody who's good at hacking in the forums? If somebody helps me get my $700 back, I will give them $200 for their efforts!

Latest Posts

Back