• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New SI FUEL CELL WITH CERAKOTE

stn51

I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!
just got a email about these today
i guess they are exclusive to si pretty sick makes you wonder what else you could do with cerakote

"Oakley is proud to partner with Cerakote™ in an effort to provide our customers with the most durable and mission critical eyewear protection possible. The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®, POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVB. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material."

cerakoteblack_zps4e8ba9f2.jpg
graphite black
cerakotedesertsage_zps6ed84271.jpg
desert sage
cerakotegreen_zps6a8e05d4.jpg
acu green
all with warm grey.

WOW! Very interesting! Wonder why the ACU Green is $84 and other two are $72. Definitely a very awesome concept. Might need to put an order on a pair or two.

i love them i have already found a local company that does the process in house gonna see what they can do.

Latest Posts

Back