• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New SI Gascans

rluck1973

Oakley Beginner
Hoover, AL
So I have been digging the SI Desert Gascans with the Green American flag Icon and Bronze lenses, but couldn'y find them anywhere but eBay. They always ended up more then $100, and the wife wouldn't let me buy them. But the other day I found a Police and Military supply company that had them for $89.99. So I ordered them up, and got them today....here are a few pics.

2805_4080204518825_924600121_n.jpg

427079_4080205358846_972396572_n.jpg

Don't know what it is about these shades, but I am in love with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, nice shades and I like the frame color, but why the hell the icons are shiny (SI are always matte) and not matching the frame & lens color ?????
To Oakley: Think about it !

I love those Gascans. I have the same problem, only ones I seem to find are on ebay and are missing either the box, the bag, or both.

Sure, nice shades and I like the frame color, but why the hell the icons are shiny (SI are always matte) and not matching the frame & lens color ?????
To Oakley: Think about it !

The icons aren't that shiny in person. I think the flash mafe them them look more shiny than they really are.

Very excellent pair! I have been keeping my eye out for these as well! I love the matte desert color. So much better than toolbag white :biggrin:

Desert Gascans are a sweet setup. I love mine. They make everything very clear perfect for shooting in low light. $100 + bucks on the bay? WTF over? I just bought three pair and shipped them to my buddies who are playing cowboys and other in the sandbox. $55 each plus tax and shipping(From SI) came about to $62.47 each.