• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Skus for this year

The hinge change on the frog is a great idea. They no longer feel cheap it's like a spring loaded feel now.
I tried the clear frogs with torch iridium at my SHG, the hinges feels springloaded unlike my older pairs. is it going to be on all of the newer frogs now? Will we still be able to change out the stems? I feel scared to pop them out lol

Went to take the pictures with my camera, camera but it was dead so here's my best shot at cell phone pics.
IMG_20170117_204916.jpg

IMG_20170117_204753.jpg

IMG_20170117_204825.jpg

I tried the clear frogs with torch iridium at my SHG, the hinges feels springloaded unlike my older pairs. is it going to be on all of the newer frogs now? Will we still be able to change out the stems? I feel scared to pop them out lol
I'm not sure what older froga where spring loaded because none of the generations had that. Yes all the new frogskins are going to have this hinge. It's a good thing and the stems pop off the same way. It's not going to break. Remember o matter flexes like crazy. I removed mine just to try and it super easy.

Back