• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Soft Touch Frogskins - Extremely Limited Edition

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
So we have just had confirmation that we are going to be getting a HUGE chunk of Oakley's allocation of the new Soft Touch Frogskins this season!

There are only 70 pairs of each SKU be released in Europe and we will be getting most of those in :)

Remember, however, that these are still extremely limited and if you want to avoid disappointment I would get them ordered once they become available (Due Autumn).

Click the link for pics and info;

http://www.shadestation.co.uk/campa...e-Oakley-Soft-Touch-Frogskins-Sunglasses.html

just out of curiosity, are the prices reflected on your site accurate?
the frogs are VERY expensive ! and the eyeshades and razor blades even moreso.. just wondering what the story is on that

its not in euros though, its in dollars.. and regardless, $230.00 for frogs retail is ridiculous. they would need to be coated in diamond dust for that

Well they're $216 and the rag and bones release was 150$ so lets say they are retail $200 and shade station uped the price a pinch "for fees or whatever". I dont think $216 is too pricey for a release of only 70 per color. Especially since upon arrival on your doorstep scalping prices double from the msrp. Rag and bones went to around $300 and i bet these if they're as nice as they seem will be around $400.

they said 70 each in Europe. Theres nothing that says they wont dump more in the US...plus, the rag and bones were a collab pair. these are just another Oakley release. lame IMHO

and based on Oakley's limited release numbers lately, who knows if thats 70 total per color, or 70 for the first release and 7000 for the second release.

Back