• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New STPL x Oakley Frogskins and Latch...Orders all messed up!!!!!!

The pink fade is really nice.
Is the middle one the prototype for this release.
And how do I find prototypes of a release like this.
I've worked extremely hard to be as good as I possibly can to everyone. It's the people that become friends out of no where that make stuff like that happen and I like to talk to everyone that loves the brand like I do... totally would never reveal who gave me these or even hint at it. Just a good person I know now and share this collection hobby with.. all I can say he's not here on the forum, ebay, Facebook or instagram.

And honest buddy. I have some frogs here that completely put those staple prototypes to shame..

I've worked extremely hard to be as good as I possibly can to everyone. It's the people that become friends out of no where that make stuff like that happen and I like to talk to everyone that loves the brand like I do... totally would never reveal who gave me these or even hint at it. Just a good person I know now and share this collection hobby with.. all I can say he's not here on the forum, ebay, Facebook or instagram.

And honest buddy. I have some frogs here that completely put those staple prototypes to shame..
I understand I defintly don't want to have ylu revel any names just chexking if they maybe show up certain places for sale.
I don't doubt you have some grate pieces

I understand I defintly don't want to have ylu revel any names just chexking if they maybe show up certain places for sale.
I don't doubt you have some grate pieces

No it's all been private so far for the bunch I've gotten.. 99% of folks that find unreleased stuff get them through a connection rather than a public sale post.

So i am done with staple. they wont work with me.

Anyone on here got a discount code for their staple frogskins? i know a few people on here said that they knew people with discount codes. Still want to get a pair to complete the set.

Help would be appreciated!

Thank you.