• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Straight Jacket vs XX

Which so you like more? New Straight Jacket or XX

• New Straight Jacket

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • XX

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
:p@THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 @Funky-Trixtar ;) in that case, send me your unwanted XX Twenty (Half joking, but half serious too!!)
Mate, you can be half serious, or even full serious. Either way, I won't give up my Rubys for anybody........especially a grovelly, give me your *place type in here*.....not to mention this pair, which have the best Ruby lenses for XX I've ever seen!!!!!!!!.....:p

useralbums.jpg

Last edited:
Mate, you can be half serious, or even full serious. Either way, I won't give up my Rubys for anybody........especially a grovelly, give me your *place type in here*.....not to mention this pair, which have the best Ruby lenses for XX I've ever seen!!!!!!!!.....:p

View attachment 912060
I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say, friend. Nothing grovelly - you underappreciated one of the greatest frames ever made in your earlier comments. But now you seem to have come to your senses about the xx Twenty.;)
That’s a beautiful pair and I hope you keep it and enjoy it!!

…it’s a tough choice selecting one as a superior design over the other.
That said, I’ve 5 Straights (2007), and just recently acquired my first New Twenty, (@docrusty :hi:), so I guess you know how I voted…
The Straight is just so versatile…fits great under my helmet…and parts are still relatively available.

That said, I’ve 5 Straights (2007), and just recently acquired my first New Twenty, (@docrusty :hi:), so I guess you know how I voted…
The Straight is just so versatile…fits great under my helmet…and parts are still relatively available.
Not forgetting they also have some GREAT colourways: the Flames, Blood Skull, Carbon, Light Blues, Electric Blue,Snow Camo(although only a very imited number Rep exclusive) and the fact that they were the first pair of my Red Pill moment into the 'Matrix' that is Oakley! Dare I, also mention the Polished Aluminium / Fires, another stunning creation with impact and lastly the devine Black Chrome.

Last edited:
Back