• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New strap... Yes or no?

What strap looks better on the autogearbox

• Titanium

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Black rubber

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Brown leather

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

ShortChangeHero

Yo-Yo master
Orange
I've been on the hunt for a similar strap to the light brown one I found online. This is as close as I could get. So what do you guys and gals think? Yes or no?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

maybe it's just me but the leather is okay but not 100% perfect.
the rubber strap is to "cheap" so i would try to get the titanium.

i have the titanium and i LOVE the watch this way!!

image.png
maybe it's just me but the leather is okay but not 100% perfect.
the rubber strap is to "cheap" so i would try to get the titanium.

i have the titanium and i LOVE the watch this way!!

I have all 3, the rubber strap catches a lot of dirt and grime, you can't go wrong with Ti band. I was trying go for this look.

@Jmgarcia ....The leather does look good....... eye catching for sure........ something different......It reminds me of a previous thread somewhere on the forum where a similiar band was seen on a gearbox........would you be able to put up a link from where you bought the leather strap from?..... would like to try it out.....

hmmmm

maybe with a different leather - like the color of the dial or bezel?!
stitched in the same color like they are on the brown leather . . .

:smile:

@Jmgarcia ....The leather does look good....... eye catching for sure........ something different......It reminds me of a previous thread somewhere on the forum where a similiar band was seen on a gearbox........would you be able to put up a link from where you bought the leather strap from?..... would like to try it out.....

I actually went to a watch store at a mall, it was like the 5th one I tried. Showed them the picture and 30 minutes later I had a new strap. From what they told me the watch is an unusually size so the strap had to be squeezed in there but not really noticeable. It's actually really really beefy compared to Oakley straps.

I actually went to a watch store at a mall, it was like the 5th one I tried. Showed them the picture and 30 minutes later I had a new strap. From what they told me the watch is an unusually size so the strap had to be squeezed in there but not really noticeable. It's actually really really beefy compared to Oakley straps.
Thanks man!! :)

Back