• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Student

Binary Star

Oakley Beginner
A new Oakley addict emerges. I'm a student in the US who used some birthday money to pick up Flak Jacket XLJs with G30 and Fire Iridium lenses for running and was blown away by the quality immediately. I knew I needed a pair for wearing around normally, and grabbed a pair of MPH Frogskins from the vault (Grenade Fade/Grey). While I wish they had the Black Iridium that the original had, for $60 I can't complain. I love the colors and the styling, I'm sure there'll be more Frogskins in my future (hopefully around that price, I'm only a student!), and maybe someday I'll be able to spring for a pair of SW 24K Frogskins, which look beyond awesome.

This forum looks great, see you all around. Oh, and as long as I'm making a thread, does anyone have a recommendation for a case for Frogskins?

Welcome to the forum! I would look at one of Oakley's Hard Cases on their site for frogskins, should fit just fine. I would imagine most Oakley cases would fit them since they are a smaller frame.

Hiya and welcome to the boards!
I am sure your collection will grow, there's always good deals / trades to be done on here!
I have the SW 24K Frogs! they are fantastic! I hope you manage to pick some up soon.
See you around, no doubt!
:biggrin:

I'm also a student and probably the youngest on here. It's really just speeding your money wisely. Getting Oaks for your birthday is always nice! The vault has a few pairs of frogskins right now so check the site again! This place is a good source for some good deals.

Latest Posts

Back