• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Styles On MYCOKEREWARDS..

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
just went on MYCOKEREWARDS and went to the MCR website they have the black on black Crankcase and Racing Jacket and Radarlocks just passing it on.

just went on MYCOKEREWARDS and went to the MCR website they have the black on black Crankcase and Racing Jacket and Radarlocks just passing it on.

That is what is great about this site. I never paid any mind to all of the redeeming options on MCR and found out about the Oakley products on there through the forum the other day. I had a bunch of points and used some of them to buy the Flak Jacket XLJs.

It is points plus money the Crankcase I think is 60 bucks with 405 points. Saves you 40 bucks plus the tax and I think the shippinfg is really cheap like 3.00 dollars. There are jawbones that are 220 that are around 118.00 plus points. I got some Gascans a couple of years ago for like 55.00 bucks and Coke points. I was the one that told OakleyBoss when this site first started.

I just took a look and the Crankcase is $60 with 221 points. The Flak Jacket's I got were $88 with 341 points. The Radarlocks reggavegga mentioned are $128 with 509 points. Can't beat it by just collecting points from drinking Coke products.

Back