• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New SW Collection (not Real)

Wow you guys are rough. That's the problem with a sport like his. If you have an off day or another person just has an incredible day, which I think is more the case with Ipod then, he wins and you don't. And yes I know SW came in 4th and not only didn't get the gold but didn't medal at all. I think he had an off day and Ipod was just amazing.

****ty pipe, no practice the entire week, and enormous pressure all just came together for the perfect storm. It's honestly the only way SW wasn't going to win. 2 bad runs in 12 years? I'd take it, just happened to be the two runs for the gold medal this Olympics. I feel for the guy, but I'm sure he woke up this morning and remembered he is still the greatest snowboarder of all time and is one of the few individuals of his time to truly revolutionize a sport. Congrats to Ipod, the kid deserved it.

****ty pipe, no practice the entire week, and enormous pressure all just came together for the perfect storm. It's honestly the only way SW wasn't going to win. 2 bad runs in 12 years? I'd take it, just happened to be the two runs for the gold medal this Olympics. I feel for the guy, but I'm sure he woke up this morning and remembered he is still the greatest snowboarder of all time and is one of the few individuals of his time to truly revolutionize a sport. Congrats to Ipod, the kid deserved it.
Sorry dude. Shaun Palmer was and always will be the man. He was throwin' it down when Shawn White was still in diapers!

Ask my 5 yr old why he has stitches in his eyebrow, he'll tell ya, "I didnt stick the landing, daddy"

Back