• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New TinCan™/TinFoil™ Carbons And Sliver™ F

Well, I heard it directly from the prod team leader when I asked why they didn't hinge on the bridge, but I'm sure you all know better! ;)

I got to try a pair of the carbon Tin Cans on. I was always somewhat interested in the Tin Can, but never liked the twisted stems. These carbon stems look much better and fit nicer. There is no pressure caused by the stems due to their flexibility. All of the grip is provided by the nose bombs. I see a pair of these in my near future.

definitely going to be picking up a pair of Tincan Carbons, with Ti Polarized, want to changed it up from what I already have, look pretty sweet and fit amazing on my face

ANYONE NOTICE THE TINCAN AND TINFOIL EARSOCKS SLIP OFF VERY EASILY? I'VE HAD ISSUES WITH CUSTOMERS LOSING THEM WITHINT 3-4 MOTNHS AFTER PURCHASE. WORST PART IS EXTREMELY LONG BACKORDERS FROM OAKLEY REPAIR / WARRANTY FOR PARTS ON ORDER.

ANYONE NOTICE THE TINCAN AND TINFOIL EARSOCKS SLIP OFF VERY EASILY? I'VE HAD ISSUES WITH CUSTOMERS LOSING THEM WITHINT 3-4 MOTNHS AFTER PURCHASE. WORST PART IS EXTREMELY LONG BACKORDERS FROM OAKLEY REPAIR / WARRANTY FOR PARTS ON ORDER.
:welcome:
The earsocks do come off easy when pulled, but I have never actually lost any off of my pairs. I can't imagine them just falling off.

:welcome:
The earsocks do come off easy when pulled, but I have never actually lost any off of my pairs. I can't imagine them just falling off.
Customers will say the darndest things to avoid being charged or "blamed" for anything. If anyone has an extra tinfoil earsock set let me know!

Funny I have to call Oakley today to get a replacement for my Mom's tinfoil. or is it a tincan. idk oops

Back