• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New TinCan™/TinFoil™ Carbons And Sliver™ F

Eastonatti

Oakley Enthusiast
Fort Story, VA
Just a peak of the new Oakley TinCan and TinFoil Carbons and Oakley Silver F Sunglasses from the Oakley catalogue. If anyone has other information regarding these, post it up!
IMG_3138.JPG
IMG_3139.JPG

I would like to get my hands on a nanOmatter frame and see how tight it feels.

The Silver F is a much needed refresh to the Holbrook, I just hope it's a bit wider with a bit more wrap.

Quite fancy a pair of Tincan, think the Carbon version may be worth the wait.

Loving to look of the Silver F too, as said - a much needed refresh of Holbrook!

I only tried on a TinFoil (non-Carbon), but they really felt awesome. Light but had strength. Looked good on me and fit well even with my big head. Kind of wished I'd gone with them instead of the more conservative looking New Square Wire II. Thinking maybe something cheap or mismarked will end up on the Bay at some point and I'll give it a try.

im a fan of the KISS acronym, and they fail at that....
KISS is an acronym for "Keep it simple, stupid" as a design principle noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960.[1][2] The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore simplicity should be a key goal in design and unnecessary complexity should be avoided.

Tried a pair of Sliver Fs on today! Slightly smaller than Holbrooks in the square shape department. EXTREMELY light! Tiny, hard X-Metal style case!

Latest Posts

Back