• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Collecting Frogskins Could Do With A Bit Of Guidence On What Types To Get Firs

I don't know about everyone else but my main consideration are frames I like, then rarity, then price. O-review.com also helps a lot and just browsing the frogskin subsection

It's going to be your personal preference. Get what you like. There is definitely a lot to choose from. Feel free to ask about what is a fair price as there are plenty of people who can help make sure that you won't get taken price wise or on a pair of fakes.

QUA1L said:
It's going to be your personal preference. Get what you like. There is definitely a lot to choose from. Feel free to ask about what is a fair price as there are plenty of people who can help make sure that you won't get taken price wise or on a pair of fakes.

Couldn't have said it better. "Value" is garbage considering they all cost about $12 to produce..the real value is how much it means to the owner/collector.

I got the repro Frogs I had years ago and loved. After that, I've been going by lens color, then frames. Will prob switch that around now since a lot of the lenses will be readily available.

thanks for all the guidance guys i checked out the o review , wheres the best place to find out when the sigunature styles and limited editions are coming out as i here some ltd editions dont even make it on the internet oakley site you can only buy at top oakley places such as the main one in london for the uk ,

I think the Jupiter Camo would be a nice pair to start with. Considering it got a good reception and you can pick them up at a relative good price, it would be a great first pair.

Back