• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to Forum, Long Time Oakley Owner

aikicoops

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all,

I found this forum when I looking to buy some Juliets.
I have owned Juliets since they first came out in 1999.

I have had 3 pairs since then and never knew I could get them "refurbed". When my first pair started to loosen due to wear I asked Oakley rep if they is anything that could be done to fix the nose pins. I was told NO!

After spending so much money on them I was a bit shattered that they seem to be just throw aways.
Anyway I loved them so much I purchased another pair as just loved them so mich.

Anyway I am on my 3rd pair as I said, and I am over the moon to find out that there are people out there that can refurb them.

I am not one of these people that "collect" things. I buy them to use them, all day every day.

So here I am, hooking up to this awesome site learning so much about my love of Juliets again.
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site with so much information I have been here reading everything for a couple of days now.. lol..

Cheers
Stephen

Hi all,

I found this forum when I looking to buy some Juliets.
I have owned Juliets since they first came out in 1999.

I have had 3 pairs since then and never knew I could get them "refurbed". When my first pair started to loosen due to wear I asked Oakley rep if they is anything that could be done to fix the nose pins. I was told NO!

After spending so much money on them I was a bit shattered that they seem to be just throw aways.
Anyway I loved them so much I purchased another pair as just loved them so mich.

Anyway I am on my 3rd pair as I said, and I am over the moon to find out that there are people out there that can refurb them.

I am not one of these people that "collect" things. I buy them to use them, all day every day.

So here I am, hooking up to this awesome site learning so much about my love of Juliets again.
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site with so much information I have been here reading everything for a couple of days now.. lol..

Cheers
Stephen

Stephen I hope you still have all 3 pair, your post made it sound like you got rid of at least 2! :eek:

And as you have undoubtedly learned from all your reading on here...those Julies can easily and economically be tuned for life buddy!

Thanks for signing up, welcome to the community!
:)

Stephen I hope you still have all 3 pair, your post made it sound like you got rid of at least 2! :eek:

And as you have undoubtedly learned from all your reading on here...those Julies can easily and economically be tuned for life buddy!

Thanks for signing up, welcome to the community!
:)

Umm well... I have gotten rid of one pair, the other I think is in storage.. I hope. lol

Lesson definitely learned now I can tell you that..

At the end of the day I still have one pair that I will be getting tuned for sure, I have already spoken with The X-Man so things are in motion there.

Can't wait to get that sorted.

The next issue is replacement lenses. Seems there are so many options to sort through.

Cheers
Stephen

Back