• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Forum, Old In Oakley Lol

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
hi there,
just to tell a little about.

iam from Brasil,
have been a fan since 2000 and knew about the forum in 2011, but now that i have more time to be on a computer in my work i got more addicted after 3 month on the forum.
my first was a minute with red lenses dont remember exact config... but got addct after i got my monster dogs ducati for birthday present. in 2006
after that day have been a oakley never ending search.

i dont sell any of my favorits, but now and then i buy and trade the ones that iam not too attached.

sorry for the english... i have pics on the collection area of some of mine that i dont sell... and ill have more pics since i just moved and didnt unpack every display stend and a few glasses and watches that i have still boxed.

hopefully ill be a good addition to the forum since me and my friends have been doing custom work in x metals since 2007... they do it for money, i do it to forthfill my need of new metals.

Last edited:
Same climate here almost.I ve been to Sepetiba port (Itaquai)

yeah know that place bro.

i actualy intend on going to greece on jan 2015... may be a good date for a oakley event in greece lol
ill definetly bring some of my beautys eighter way.

yeah know that place bro.

i actualy intend on going to greece on jan 2015... may be a good date for a oakley event in greece lol
ill definetly bring some of my beautys eighter way.
I think u will have a great time here.Which place do u intend to visit?

Welcome.

Sorry about the exchange section.

but been living with that problem since 2006 when i started buying from ebay.
lucky me i have a sister that is american and lives in florida, and a few friends in europe. thats how i live with my self LOL

I think u will have a great time here.Which place do u intend to visit?

Halkidiki, Peloponnese, Delphi, Meteora, are a few places that i had reaserched about... beside the tourist places that every one goes...
never just came back from punta cana (dom repub) ..i love to travel with my wife and spread the xmetal to the world LOL

Back