• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to forum

Hi everyone! Been an Oakley fan for a long time. Stumbled upon this forum looking for info on Madman and Mars sunglasses. I look foreward to learning from you guys and getting some questions answered. Glad to meet ya'll.:)
Howdy @Starchild007 , I too am new on the forum. Tis kinda like a soap, takes some watching to get to know the characters...
many of them have a history with each other yet there's that common thread! who knew :behindsofa:

Welcome Starchild, you've come to the right place. Best place on earth for information on anything Oakley and lots of helpful people here willing to share their knowledge....

Edited by XMM

The forum has rules, one of them is to not call other members out publicly. If you have an issue that you would like to discuss, send me a PM....

Not with jackass that say **** like this. Very rude. I'm friendly. I don't deal with stupid people. Like yourself apparently

The forum has rules, foul language and comments to post which call out members will be addressed by the mods. If you see this happening to you PM me and I will address it by issuing warning points will can and will result in a ban. Let us handle the forum you enjoy what it has to offer...

The forum has rules, foul language and comments to post which call out members will be addressed by the mods. If you see this happening to you PM me and I will address it by issuing warning points will can and will result in a ban. Let us handle the forum you enjoy what it has to offer...
Sorry for that......like I said after about 2 weeks of skin questions and getting no where in answers and more or less made fun of iv become bitter and quick to anger. Anyways thank you.

Latest Posts

Back