• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to forums, looking for tips for old XX 04-121

Burntgerbil

Oakley Beginner
Hi there -
I got a pair of XX's back in 2001 and I've worn them a great deal since then. Most of the Unobtanium and gaskets has worn away over time and the shades are so loose now, they won't stay on my face.

I'm looking for some advice with what I can do to get them tuned-up and back in good shape. What are my options? Does Oakley still perform fix-ups on these glasses from 14 years ago ?

(My apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong place)
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi there -
I got a pair of XX's back in 2001 and I've worn them a great deal since then. Most of the Unobtanium and gaskets has worn away over time and the shades are so loose now, they won't stay on my face.

I'm looking for some advice with what I can do to get them tuned-up and back in good shape. What are my options? Does Oakley still perform fix-ups on these glasses from 14 years ago ?

(My apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong place)
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Look into @thexman 's restoration

He does fantastic work and can make em look new... Don't sell em... Restore em for a fraction of the price!

You won't regret it!

Welcome to our forum!

i'm pretty sure, you will find the rigth person, for a tune-up for your old XX's!

Edit: moved to the x-metal discussion....

Back