• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Oakley

There are a few members from Scotland.. I was looking at Aberdeen across the sea, a couple of weeks back :)

Cool, may see some more X-Metals out in the wild yet then.
Haha, really? It's a nice place like, if you ever get cance to visit the city :)

All 3 of my X metals also do not have one of the the temples touching the surface of the table.
I would have expected Oakley Service to fix it....atleast that is what they told me they would do after I sent them in for tightening....

Your's was not fixed it seems after you got them back from service???

Greetings from Germany by the way (am quite new to the forum myself)..

These were actually serviced just before I bought them, but I do have the recipt for it.
Did they manage to sort yours, if you've got them back yet?
To be fair, I didn't even check my first pair, the just went straight to Oakley.

Cool, always nice to see people from other nations, and another new member.

Thanks Kronin, I'll have a look/go

--S.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408978910.849017.jpg

Aye - from 90 miles away in the borders on an amazing hill called Dowlaw.

View attachment 102058

Nice! Thats a fair view that! Can't say I've ever been, but may be worth a trip when I'm down that way.

welcome to the forum bro!

Also, my escription wasn't very good, the arm in question is lower rather than higher.
So it's the arm sitting in the correct place thats in the air.

I'll try the washers and the bending later :)

Havent sent mine in yet though have been told that the alignement would be free of cost.
Surprisingly, I have been asked to ship to Frankfurt for Oakley service (not bad considering I am only an hour away).
Also waiting for my Mars to show up first and then maybe send all 4 thereafter...

Back