• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Oakley

Havent sent mine in yet though have been told that the alignement would be free of cost.
Surprisingly, I have been asked to ship to Frankfurt for Oakley service (not bad considering I am only an hour away).
Also waiting for my Mars to show up first and then maybe send all 4 thereafter...

Ahhhh, well my allignment isn't tooo bad, couple of mm, so maybe not bad enough to do something about.
Worth the service though :) And Oakley CS in general were really good.
Definitely worth sending them all together, save on postage :)

You have some great places near you and some surf schools I would imagine. SUP surfing is ideal as you can learn in ankle high waves and not get too wet :)

I think I may just have to look into it! Thanks :)

Hello ! Also from the UK :)

Haha, it's pretty good how many UK members there are, I wasn't sure if there would be many.

UK here too. Midlands

Nice, I'm up and down to Lancashire quite a bit, so kinda near...

Just sligtly twist them into square, grab both arms and twist....nothing more to say, it has nothing to do with how many washers are top or bottom, although there should be 2 top and 2 bottom

Welcome to the forum.. nice start to your X-metal collection....( im from the UK also,, Portsmouth,, but now living stateside )

Just sligtly twist them into square, grab both arms and twist....nothing more to say, it has nothing to do with how many washers are top or bottom, although there should be 2 top and 2 bottom

Thanks X-Man, I'll give it a go, I've just been twisting one arm so far.
Being one of my first sets, I am just a bit causious to break them - ha!

I was watching some XX's last night, they went a bit out of my price range (£306)
I'm watching some reverse Ti02, that have been re-finished by yourself, at the moment too.

Welcome to the forum.. nice start to your X-metal collection....( im from the UK also,, Portsmouth,, but now living stateside )

Hey, thanks :) Thats pretty cool, I've not even traveled stateside yet (poor for someone who's 24!).

Back