• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to Oakleys,seems like an addiction

That would work haha but mine don’t have that “butterfly” shape that wrap around on both sides of the bridge, just one side that is sticky.

But maybe these would be better, if they are designed to last longer. How are the ratings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would work haha but mine don’t have that “butterfly” shape that wrap around on both sides of the bridge, just one side that is sticky.

But maybe these would be better, if they are designed to last longer. How are the ratings?

They’re ok. Many recommended clipping half off to slim the profile down. I’ll see in a couple days! Didn’t realize this product was out there. Makes sense, not sure why I never bothered to look. May make some pairs more viable now!

They’re ok. Many recommended clipping half off to slim the profile down. I’ll see in a couple days! Didn’t realize this product was out there. Makes sense, not sure why I never bothered to look. May make some pairs more viable now!

I found a pretty good deal on them, and in the second pic they look pretty beefy that they would last a long time. I’ll check and do some digging if they make specific ones for certain models like Oakley oil rigs.

7c17ef2597d95711364389a5af796eab.jpg
5a72c5002aa06cc8d9f4fa135823a39d.jpg

Walmart’s Vision center has them. $4 a pair so I grabbed the last 2 pairs they had.
b0ccca7fecc69e4a154f77baaa198371.jpg

Last edited:
Back