• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Site Need Info On My Old Juliets

Chuckhammer

Oakley Beginner
My son was digging thru my old ski stuff and swears my old Oakley's are in demand? Who knew?
Well there metal and slightly scratched but all complete the serial number I can find is:XG026323A. ANY info would be helpful to our bet. He's willing to work for them, sure hope I can get the garage painted thanks Oakley people.

That's not a Juliet, it's a 2nd gen 24k X-metal XX.

Depending on condition they should be worth $300-$450.

That's not a Juliet, it's a 2nd gen 24k X-metal XX

Depending on condition they should be worth $300-$450.
There two tone and if I were to buy replacement lens, what frame would it fall under? Checked some out online but unsure what would fit, looks as if they offer the screwdriver., any idea what year they came out?

To change the lenses yourself you'll need a T6 driver. I'd recommend spending a few bucks, it will save you a headache in the long run to not strip the screws on your $500 glasses. Wiha makes good stuff.

To change the lenses yourself you'll need a T6 driver. I'd recommend spending a few bucks, it will save you a headache in the long run to not strip the screws on your $500 glasses. Wiha makes good stuff.

Thanks I own a Chevy so I have every T-driver, should I stay with the stock color scheme, will that retain its value?

Thanks I own a Chevy so I have every T-driver, should I stay with the stock color scheme, will that retain its value?
If you're worried about the value then I would stay with the stock color lens. It will actually increase value to have new lenses of the original color vs. having the original lenses in poor condition.

As far as the T6- If you have a good set you should be fine. But there's a big difference between the panhead black oxide screws used on cars vs. the little suckers on the Oakley glasses. They're soft and will strip very easily if you use a driver that isn't up to the task.

If you're worried about the value then I would stay with the stock color lens. It will actually increase value to have new lenses of the original color vs. having the original lenses in poor condition.

As far as the T6- If you have a good set you should be fine. But there's a big difference between the panhead black oxide screws used on cars vs. the little suckers on the Oakley glasses. They're soft and will strip very easily if you use a driver that isn't up to the task.
Rustpot is no doubt one of the top five most intelligent people on this forum.

Back