• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the collection first XX!

Jaytypes

I should Work at Oakley
NY
So I got in my first XX!! Just got delivered today and these things are freaking beautiful
image.jpeg

@Jaytypes
Jay!! Awesome pickup. How do you like them compared to your Julies? Better? Same?

I have frames incoming in another week or so then lenses from Chris Hardaway and am really getting anxious to get them. I've never tried a pair on.

@Jaytypes
Jay!! Awesome pickup. How do you like them compared to your Julies? Better? Same?

I have frames incoming in another week or so then lenses from Chris Hardaway and am really getting anxious to get them. I've never tried a pair on.
They are very similar to the Juliets, I sold the ones I had to fund these so I can't compare them side to side.

They are bigger where they need to be and have more coverage so I would say better.

I think your going to love these if you like the Julie's.

They are very similar to the Juliets, I sold the ones I had to fund these so I can't compare them side to side.

They are bigger where they need to be and have more coverage so I would say better.

I think your going to love these if you like the Julie's.

I know I'll love them! I still have the Julies and asked a good member here to find me a pair and he did, I'm excited to get them. Haven't tried Romeos yet, not a fan of the X Squared and the Pennys are just too small.

Thanks for the response! ;)

Congratulations. I love the fit of the XX.
The X Metal frame color is not my favorite but you can pair some nice colored lenses with them.

Back